Nussbaum JUMBO 9 9,000 lb NT Hyperflow Full Rise Double Scissor Lift
The hydraulic double scissor lift Jumbo 9 with a capacity of 9,000 is the perfect all-round lift for car workshops where speed, flexibility and reliability are in demand. With its small space requirement, its high lifting height of 79, the length-adjustable platforms and the flat design, it is the lift that no professional car workshop should be without. Whether for tire changes, oil changes, work on the engine or inspection, for low-lying sports cars, SUVs or vans, the Jumbo 9 is ready to lift at lightning speed. The drive-on ramps can be unlocked and locked by one-hand operation in order to extend or shorten the platform. Jumbo 9 is manufactured right here in the USA in Gastonia, North Carolina.
- Lifting time: seconds
- Capacity: 9,000 lbs
- Effective lifting height of 79 inch
- Extremely flat construction: Drive-on height of only 4 inch
- Length-adjustable mounting - drive-on ramps can be locked and unlocked by one-hand operation
- Flexible mounting: Adjustabl guaranteed quality: Power unit, hydraulic cylinder and the complete lifting platform are e width, no compressed air access required
- 360° access
- Can also be installed flush with the floor
- Three timestested before dispatch.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA
All hydraulic Jumbo lifts are equipped with two redundant hydraulic circuits as standard. The Jumbo 9 is not only safe, but also exceptionally flexible and can be installed in different installation widths as required. The Jumbo 9 requires no compressed air at all. The four hydraulic cylinders require very little energy. The control unit is connected to the lift only by the hydraulic hoses and can be positioned freely around the lift. The hydraulic hoses can be mounted on the workshop floor or in a protective metal housing on the floor as required. The double scissors are welded in Nussbaum's own state-of-the-art welding facilities. Your lifting platform is protected against dirt and weather for a long time.
|Platform length min||57.5 - 81 inch|
|Lifting height||79 inch|
|Platform width||24 inch|
|Drive on height||4 inch|
|Overall width min||79.5 inch|
|Power supply (V/ph)||208/230 / 1|
|Motor power||3 hp|
|Product Dimensions||70in x 30in x 35in|