Norco 910140 Air/Hyd. Foot Pump & 2 Gallon Aluminum Reservoir
For automotive / truck, industrial & construction jobs. The added convenience of an air motor reduces pumping time and effort to activate cylinders.
- Designed to utilize exhaust air to help power the pump, requiring only 80 p.s.i. air pressure to develop 10,000 p.s.i. hydraulic pressure.
- Air exhaust muffler for quieter operation.
- Air and oil inlet filters for reduced risk of damage from contamination.
- Designed with durable light weight, corrosion resistant plastics.
- Foot pedal provides hands free pumping and release of load.
- Designed to be used with a single-acting cylinder.
- Internal pressure relief valve for overload protection.
- Two-gallon capacity aluminum reservoir body.
- Comes with two different size poppit valves that can be quickly and easily installed. Poppit valves reduce the return flow of oil back to the pump’s reservoir providing a safer controlled lowering of load.
- Equipped with a thick wall aluminum extruded reservoir.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.