Norco 904004C 4 Ton Basic Collision Repair Kit - Forged Adapters w/gauge
NOTE: Cast & forged adapter components
vary in size and are not interchangeable.
For collision repair, industrial and construction applications where convenience of hydraulic power can be utilized for spreading, clamping, pushing and lifting operations.
Kit Weight: 41 lbs.
- Pump gauge included to enable pump user to know tonnage being applied.
- “Quick-Lock” design for fast and easy assembly and disassembly.
- Long handle provides ease of pumping.
- Thick walled extension tubes for added strength and longer life.
- Roto-molded plastic case for organized component storage and ease of carrying.
- Flexible hydraulic hose with spring guards at both ends.
- Forged steel adapters for added strength and durability.
- Kit includes:
- Plastic Case
- 10,000 P.S.I. Pump w/ Gauge
- 6' Hose
- 4" Stroke Ram
- Wedge Ram (1/2 Ton Capacity)
- 4", 8", 12" and 16" Extension Tubes
- Tube Connector
- Serrated Saddle
- Rubber Head
- Wedge Head
- Ram Toe
- Plunger Toe
- Rubber Faced Flat Base
- 90 Degree "V" Base
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.