Norco 79324G 6000 Lb. Rolling Lift Bridge - Air/Hyd. w/o Adapter Kit
Used in quick lube pit applications or in conjunction with above ground lifts. The bridge straddles the lift rails and raises the vehicle’s tires off the rails for wheel alignment, brake, tire and suspension work.
- Push button air/hydraulic pump provides safe, quick lifting up to 9”.
- The lifting pads safely support the vehicle on the bridge
and the adjustable lift arms span up to 62-1/2".
- Universal mounting brackets adjust to a lift rail opening of 46-1/2”.
- Flat-end and hook-end adapter brackets are equipped with spring-loaded roller bearings for smooth maneuverability of bridge on lift rails. These brackets are sold separately.
- Mechanical stop prevents accidental lowering of bridge.
- Lowering is accomplished with one hand on the release lever and the other hand releasing the mechanical stop.
- Equipped with rubber faced saddle for differential lifting.
- Included lift adapters:
(2) 3-1/2” Adapters, (2) 5” Adapters, and (2) Padded Saddles w/ Extension Screws
- Available mounting adapters:
79326D: Flat-End Adapter Bracket Kit
79327D: Hook-End Adapter Bracket Kit
- Stroke 8"
- Length 35"
- Width 19.5"
- Height 9.5"
- Shipping Weight 325 lbs.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.