Norco 72475A 3/4 Ton Air/Hyd. Telescopic Trans. Jack - FASTJACK
- Designed for the removal, installation and transportation (in the lowered position) of transmissions and transfer cases on passenger cars and up to one ton capacity vans and trucks that are raised by an in-ground or above-ground lift.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,171,807
- Air/hydraulic foot pump provides hands free operation and easy, convenient lifting.
- Metered pump valve provides safe lowering of load.
- Fully adjustable universal saddle with hand adjustable corner brackets and safety chain.
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Two-stage flash chromed rams inhibit rust from entering hydraulic system.
- Comes with a larger 10-1/4” x 15-1/8” saddle plate and four adjustable “L”-shaped locating bars.
- Wide base with four easy rolling 4” diameter swivel ball bearing caster wheels (two are locking caster wheels) provides stability and easy maneuvering in its lowered position.
- The wheels, made from a phenolic resin, offer high impact resistance and are non-marking for protection of tile and epoxy floors.
- Low Lift Height 36.5"
- High Lift Height 75.25"
- Base Dimensions 36" x 36"
- Shipping Weight 196 lbs.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.