Norco 72035 Underhoist Clutch Jack 300 Lb. Capacity
Designed for the removal, installation and transportation (in the lowered position) of
14” and 15-1/2” heavy duty clutches and flywheels on trucks that are raised by an
in-ground or above-ground lift.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,171,807
- Tilting saddle activated by an integrated screw with machine handle enables the clutch to be positioned in either a horizontal position for clearing underneath truck or vertical position for installation and removal.
- 2” and 1-3/4” diameter spline shafts rotate 360˚ for clutch and engine alignment.
- Air/hydraulic foot pump provides hands free operation and easy, convenient lifting.
- Metered pump provides safe lowering of load.
- Two-stage flash chromed rams inhibit rust from entering hydraulic system.
- Polyurethane wheels provide protection for tile and epoxy floors.
- U.S. PATENT NO. 7,171,807
- Low Lift Height 38.25"
- High Lift Height 73.5"
- Base Dimensions 35 x 35"
- Shipping Weight 159 lbs.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.