Norco 72000EI 1-1/2 Ton Transmission Jack - Imported
- For heavy truck transmissions. Ideally suited for truck dealers, maintenance and heavy duty transmission repair centers.
- Wide chassis with open front provides:
- Wider opening for saddle and transmission to come lower to the ground for easy removal.
- Efficient load distribution and stability.
- Easy access to saddle tilt knobs.
- Fully adjustable universal saddle with adjustable arms to position the transmission.
- Heavy duty chain with convenient chain tensioner secures load to the saddle.
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Full 360 degree rotating handle operates in any position.
- Flash chromed ram inhibits rust from entering the hydraulic system.
- Four full-swivel ball bearing caster wheels for easy positioning.
|Low Lift Height||7.75"|
|High Lift Height||36.5"|
|Saddle Size||10.25" x 15.25"|
|Shipping Weight||310 lbs.|
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.