JET Tools JTM-4VS Mill 2-Axis ACU-RITE G-2 MILPWR CNC
JET offers complete, factory-installed CNC packages with your choice of 2 or 3-axis CNC controls. The Computer Numerical Control system brings the added precision of digital automation to the process, allowing the user greater control and efficiency. Meehanite casted JET Vertical Mills with CNC packages deliver accurate results every time.
- CNC Vertical Milling Machine Package JTM-4VS.
- Features of the ACU-RITE MILLPWR G2 CNC Package.
- Precision Ground Ball Screws eliminate backlash for precise lateral movements.
- Closed loop feedback using Acu-Rite precision linear encoders with 0.00005" resolution.
- Powerful DC Servo motor assemblies that include mounting castings and hardware.
- Handwheels are included for manual operation.
- Features of the ACU-RITE MILLPWR G2 CONTROLLER.
- USB + Ethernet compatible.
- Simplified navigation that eliminates multiple menu screens.
- 12.1" High resolution display (1024 x 768) with 3D graphics.
- 1 GHz Celeron M processor.
- Expanded tool library and Datum offsets.
- Program preview provides a graphical representation prior to operation.
- Program size limit increased by 90% to 9,999 steps.
- Jog Control allows table movement, quickly from one location to another - using one axis at a time or any two axes simultaneously.
- 3-D Contouring, ability to import and run G-code files from CAD/CAM programs.
- Mirror/Repeat/Rotate/Explode/Merge, easily manipulate, explode and merge part programs to save time and reduce program steps.
- Menu-prompted Conversational programming, easily create part programs, edit, reverse, change, delete and copy/move steps - follow the menu prompts and let MILLPWR G2 do the rest.
- Built-in Calculator, perform standard, trig and geometry calculations and transfer them directly into part programs.
- Custom Pockets and Islands utilize the new optimized path and ramp feed features.
- Circles including the Pocket, Frame, Ring and Helix incorporate the new ramp feed feature.
- May be used automatically or manually for ultimate shop versatility.
- Available offline software.
- Estimated runtime feature.
|CNC Package||ACU-RITE MILLPWR G2|
|Collet Capacity||1/8 - 7/8|
|Distance Spindle to Column (Max.) (In.)||19|
|Max Distance Spindle to Table (In.)||17-1/2|
|Model Number||JTM-4VS CNC G2|
|Motor (HP)||3 HP, 230/460V, 3Ph|
|Number of Axis||2|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||66 x 63 x 85|
|Prop 65||Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
|Quill Diameter (In.)||3-3/8|
|Quill Down Feed Rates (IPR)||.0015 - .003 - .006|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||60 - 4,200|
|Spindle Taper (In. x TPI)||R-8|
|Spindle Travel (In.)||5|
|T-Slot Centers (In.)||2-1/2|
|Table Cross Travel (In.)||12|
|Table Longitudinal Travel (In.)||34|
|Table Size (L x W) (In.)||9 x 49|
|Travel of Knee (In.)||14-1/2|
|Travel of Ram (In.)||13-3/8|
|Work Table Weight Capacity (Lbs.)||660|
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.