JET Tools J-4200A-2, 6" x 48" Industrial Combination Belt & 12" Disc Finishing Machine 230V 1Ph
High-speed precision and amazing versatility. This rugged piece of equipment has a belt that operates at any angle, and conforms to curves, angles or circular finishing and grinding operations. Machinists who take great pride in their work prefer the JET Industrial Combination Belt & Disc Finishing Machine.
- For added safety, the J-4200A-2 follows strict guidelines and electrical requirements to be certified by CSA Group.
- Plain and compound miters are easily obtained by using the standard die cast aluminum miter gauge.
- Fully machined, balanced disc.
- Belt operates at any angle
- Removable upper belt guard for contour finishing.
- Completely enclosed drums and guarded sanding belt.
- Adjustable heavy-duty cast iron removable platen.
- Variable position locks.
- Belt head adjusts vertically and horizontally.
- Large cast iron slotted table.
- Adjustable dust collector and dust chute.
- Heavy-duty one-piece steel stand.
- 60 grit belt & disc standard on machine.
|Disc Size (in.)||12|
|Disc Speed (rpm)||1,960|
|Belt Size (W x L / in.)||6 x 48|
|Belt Speed (sfpm)||2,850|
|Disc Table Size (L x W / in.)||12 x 16-3/8|
|Table Slots (in.)||3/8 x 3/4|
|Disc Table Tilt (deg.)||45° out and 20° in|
|Motor (HP)||1-1/2HP, 230V, 1Ph|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H / in.)||26 x 19 x 58|
|Net Weight (lbs.||250|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.