Baileigh BB-9610H Heavy Duty Hydraulic Box and Pan Brake
Baileigh BB-9610H Heavy Duty Hydraulic Box and Pan (Finger) Brake
Designed with crowning compensation, the BB-9610H hydraulic sheet metal brake adjusts to fit the gauge you’re bending and produces uniform bends.
- 10 gauge mild steel sheet metal maximum capacity.
- Bends across its full 8-foot (96”) working width.
- 1” beam adjustment.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics will make precise and efficient bends, day in, day out, for decades.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3 phase power.
- Hydraulic system clamps the material via dual hydraulic motors, then lifts the bending leaf with industrial hydraulic cylinders.
- Adjustable bend auto-stop simplifies production runs; just dial in your desired degree.
- Foot pedal and toggle joystick controls let you operate this hydraulic sheet metal brake in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Includes 22 hardened 3-piece fingers (6 of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5" and 2 of 6" ) to create many different size boxes.
- 6” box depth maximum.
- Fully-welded steel beam and bending leaf, supported with truss rods, prevent twisting and deflection—important when you’re bending heavy 10 gauge mild steel.
|Min Reverse Bend||.984"|
|Thickness (SS)||10 ga. (12 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||135x44x71|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products