MaxJax 35mm Pin, 70mm Medium Adapter (Set of 4)
Tax and shipping surcharges may apply.
Tax and shipping surcharges may apply.
Set of 2.75" stackable medium adapter pins are designed to adjust the lifting height of your MaxJax two-post lift system. Every height adapter is capable of stacking with each other to fit your vehicle types. Sold in sets of 4. Included with any MaxJax model.
Medium Adapters for Versatile Vehicle Lifting
Not every vehicle is the same. We provide height adapters to help you tailor the perfect, safe lift for every vehicle in your line-up. The 2.75" medium height adapter set is the perfect solution to maximize the lifting potential of your MaxJax portable two-post lift. Every height adapter from MaxJax is compatible with the lift pad assembly, optional frame cradle pads, and other height adapters.
Need a smaller height adapter? Consider the Low Height Adapter Set.
Medium adapter pins extend the height of your lift pad by 2.75" helping you find the right height for each job. The adapter pins’ sturdy stainless-steel construction can handle any project in your garage, and provides you with the power and versatility to adapt to any situation.
Need a taller height adapter? Consider the Tall Height Adapter Set.
Not all jobs, and not all cars are the same. Accessories like height adapters are designed to adapt your MaxJax for any project your garage throws at you. Designed to work with most other MaxJax accessories, height adapters provide you with the customization you need to get your MaxJax portable two-post lift working for you! With a multitude of uses and heights, height adapters are a must-have accessory for any tech working on a variety of projects.
Sold in sets of four. Included with any MaxJax model.
- Made of study stainless-steel that resists corrosion
- 35mm diameter pin
- 2.75" height
- Fits lift pad assembly, frame cradle pads, and other height adapters
- Sold in sets of four
- Included with any MaxJax model
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Three-Years (36-Months) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on operating components
- One-Year (12-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Optional Extended Warranty
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 24 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Two-Year (24-month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- Two-Year (24-Month) Warranty on operating components
- Two-Year (24-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
- Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): MaxJax, 5240 Willis Road, Theodore, AL 36582 USA
- Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
- What products are covered by this warranty: MaxJax portable lift system
- What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
- What is not covered under this warranty:
- The cost of labor to make repairs or replacements
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
- Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
- Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
- Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
- Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a MaxJax product
- All electrical components are guaranteed for one year (12 months) against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
- Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
- Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest MaxJax Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12 months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
- When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non-moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub-structures that are non-moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame.
**Free-shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses.
Limitation of Liability
MaxJax shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of MaxJax has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to MaxJax under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages MaxJax products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. MaxJax may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.MaxJax.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products