Mahle VCX-4 Vacuum Coolant Exchanger, Four Tube Design
- Effective. Four transparent, large capacity cylinders; three for new coolant and one for waste.
- Color-Coded Function Valve. For easy control and operation.
- Adaptable. Easy coolant selection/changeover for flexible adaptation of most vehicles.
- Fast. Service cycles of 5-15 minutes for increased productivity.
- Vacuum Gauge. For complete exchange efficiency.
- Pressure Relief Valve. Located on waste fluid cylinder for increased safety.
- No-Leak End Cap Design. Reduces coolant waste.
- Convenient. Powered by shop air.
- 470 80019 00 VCX-1 Vacuum Coolant Exchanger, Two Tube Design
Adapters 2 Cone plugs; 8 in (20 cm) hose adapter
Controls Ball valves w/ color-match system
Coolant Cylinders 20 quart (18.9 liter) each
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- VCX-1: 63 in x 28 in x 22.5 in (160 cm x 71 cm x 57 cm)
- VCX-4: 63 in x 28 in x 29 in (160 cm x 71 cm x 74 cm)
Fluid Tanks / Types Any coolant type (Fast easy changeover)
Hoses Clear, wire reinforced 10 ft. (3 m)
New Fluid Pump Venturi vacuum generator; 28 inHg (0.95 bar) maximum
Power Source Shop air, 55 to 110 psi (3.8 to 7.6 bar)
Process Time 5 to 15 minutes average
Warranty 1 Year–parts & labor
- VCX-1: 166 lb. (75 kg)
- VCX-4: 200 lb. (91 kg)
- 370 80071 00 VCX Adapter Kit, Consists of cone and hose
- 370 80095 00 VCX Adapter Kit, for Radiator Pressure Relief
- 060 81215 00 VCX Adapter, Cone Plug