John Dow Industries JDI-AFT106 Auxiliary Fuel Tank 400
Polyethylene Tanks for Diesel Transport & Dispensing
JohnDow Diesel Carrytanks are designed to transport and transfer diesel fuel wherever it’s needed. These tanks provide the convenience of having a refueling station that goes wherever the job requires diesel fuel. Great for farm, construction, recreation, industrial, fleet and other markets.
These self-contained tanks come complete with a 12 volt pump, hose and automatic nozzle. Just hook-up to a 12 volt power source and start pumping. Strap the Carrytank to a vehicle for transport or leave it in a convenient spot on site.
For vehicles requiring diesel exhaust fluid the 106-gallon Carrytank can be equipped with a separate DEF 10-gallon dispensing tank.
- Rugged linear polyethylene construction
- Available in 58-gal and 106-gal capacities
- 12 volt transfer pump delivers fuel at 10 gallons per minute
- Automatic dispensing nozzle
- Integrated forklift pockets for moving the tank when full
- Molded handles make it easy to lift and carry the tank when empty
- Integrated recesses are provided for securing tanks with ratchet straps during transport
- Equipped with protective and lockable cover
- 106-gallon model includes space for tool storage when DEF tank is not being utilized
|Weight-empty||56 lbs.||118 lbs.|
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Tank
This 10-gallon capacity tank makes it easy to carry and dispense DEF fluid along with diesel fuel The JDI-DEF10 Diesel Exhaust Fluid tank is molded out of rugged polyethylene and is designed to fit in storage compartment of the 106-gallon Carrytank. It is a self-contained tank that includes a separate 12 volt pump, dispensing hose and nozzle. It is powered by the same 12 volt source as the Carrytank with a separate power plug. No additional power cables are required.
IMPORTANT! Use with diesel fuel only
JohnDow Carrytanks are for use with diesel fuel only. DO NOT use with gasoline or other fuels or liquids. It is the user’s responsibility to comply with local, state and federal requirements pertaining to safe transportation, loading and discharging tank contents.
- 12 volt transfer pump delivers fuel at 10 gallons per minute.
- 106-gallon has recessed are for tool storage or optional DEF tank.
- Protective cover can be locked for extra security.
- Automatic dispensing nozzle.
- Forklift pockets to lift and carry.
Recess for ratchet straps
- Carrytanks can be strapped into any vehicle for transport