John Dow Industries JDI-6EV 6-Gal. Fluid Evacuator
Designed to remove used oil and other fluids from any vehicle when conventional draining methods are not practical. Fluid evacuators remove used oil and other “non-flammable” fluids from almost any vehicle using compressed air and an on-board venturi vacuum system.
- 6- and 20-gallon capacities
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Powerful venturi vacuum system
- Easy-to-read vacuum gauge
- 7′ suction hose
- Six suction probes for most applications
- Three “OE Style” evacuator adapters
- Convenient storage tube for suction probes
- Wheels and casters are oil and chemical resistant for longer life
- Self-evacuating with 10′ quick disconnect evacuation hose
- Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
- Gallons 6-gallon
- Suction Capacity 4-gallons
- Air Pressure For Vacuum 110-115 psi
- Depressurization Time 60-90 sec.
- Suction Speed .04-.05 gpm
- Material Steel
- Wheel Size – Front N/A
- Wheel Size – Rear 7″ Fixed
- Weight 45 lbs.
- Traditional automotive repair – Including oil, coolant, transmission fluid, brake fluid, differential oil and power steering fluid.
- Auto Dealers – Essential for European manufactured vehicles that do not include a factory drain plug (Audi/VW, BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover/ Jaguar).
- Quick Lubes – Avoid stripped drain plugs. Makes it easy to correct overfills.
- Motorcycle/ATV Service – Perfect for oil changes.
- Marine Applications – Boats, Jet Skis and other PWC.
- Farm & Industrial – Tractors, generators, off-road equipment.