JET Tools JTM-4VS Mill With 3-Axis ACU-RITE 203 DRO (Quill) With X,Y and Z-Axis Powerfeeds
Constructed using the Meehanite casting process, JET Variable Speed Milling Machines provide consistent and reliable operation. Precision bored and honed milling heads ensure quality cuts, and the three-stage power downfeed with automatic stop makes the JET Variable Speed Milling Machines easy to use.
- Certified Meehanite Castings.
- Precision bored and honed milling head.
- Large diameter quill is chromed.
- High precision Class 7 spindle bearings.
- Chrome plated motor shaft with lower bearing support.
- Spindle head is internally cooled.
- Heavy duty splined motor drive.
- One piece quill pinion and shaft.
- Three stage power downfeed with automatic stop.
- Heavy duty spindle brake.
- Locks on all movable surfaces.
- Precision hardened and ground ways and table.
- Adjustable gibs throughout.
- Internal coolant tank built into casting base for use with coolant system (coolant pump not included).
- Tolerance test sheet included.
- One shot lubrication system.
- Way covers.
- Draw bar.
- Tool box with tools.
|Collet Capacity||1/8 - 7/8|
|Distance Spindle to Column (Max.) (In.)||19|
|Max Distance Spindle to Table (In.)||17-1/2|
|Motor (HP)||3 HP, 230/460V, 3Ph|
|Number of Axis||3 (Quill)|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||66 x 63 x 85|
|Powerfeed||X and Y-Axis|
|Quill Diameter (In.)||3-3/8|
|Quill Down Feed Rates (IPR)||.0015 - .003 - .006|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||60 - 4,200|
|Spindle Taper (In. x TPI)||R-8|
|Spindle Travel (In.)||5|
|Style (Type)||Variable Speed R8|
|T-Slot Centers (In.)||2-1/2|
|Table Cross Travel (In.)||12|
|Table Longitudinal Travel (In.)||34|
|Table Longitudinal Travel With Powerfeed (In.)||28-3/4|
|Table Size (L x W) (In.)||9 x 49|
|Travel of Knee (In.)||14-1/2|
|Travel of Ram (In.)||13-3/8|
|Work Table Weight Capacity (Lbs.)||660|
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.