JET Tools JTM-1 Mill With 3-Axis Newall DP700 DRO (Quill) With X-Axis Powerfeed
The JTM-1 Mill With 3-Axis Newall DP700 DRO (Quill) With X-Axis Powerfeed has a three-stage power down feed with auto stop, high precision Class 7 spindle bearings and the rugged stability of Meehanite castings ensures you get everything you need from the JTM-1 and 2 models. The internally cooled spindle head prevents seizing, and JET precision engineering ensures superior results with all the features you've come to expect.
- Certified Meehanite Castings.
- Precision bored and honed milling head.
- Large diameter quill is chromed.
- High precision Class 7 spindle bearings.
- Spindle head is internally cooled.
- Satin chrome finished dials.
- Heavy duty splined motor drive.
- One piece quill pinion and shaft.
- Three stage power downfeed with automatic stop.
- Heavy duty spindle brake.
- Precision hardened and ground ways.
- Standard Equipment.
- Internal coolant tank built into base for use with coolant system (coolant pump not included).
- Tolerance test sheet included.
- One shot lubrication system.
- Way covers.
- Draw bar.
- Tool box with tools.
|Stock Number||J T-691191|
|Collet Capacity||1/8 - 7/8|
|Distance Spindle to Column (Max.) (In.)||19|
|Max Distance Spindle to Table (In.)||17-1/2|
|Motor (HP)||2 HP, 230V, 3Ph|
|Number of Axis||3 (Quill)|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||16|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||57 x 64 x 82|
|Quill Diameter (In.)||3-3/8|
|Quill Down Feed Rates (IPR)||.0015 - .003 - .006|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||80 - 5,440|
|Spindle Taper (In. x TPI)||R-8|
|Spindle Travel (In.)||5|
|Style (Type)||Step Pulley R8|
|T-Slot Centers (In.)||2-1/2|
|Table Cross Travel (In.)||12-1/2|
|Table Longitudinal Travel (In.)||23-7/8|
|Table Longitudinal Travel With Powerfeed (In.)||20-2/7|
|Table Size (L x W) (In.)||9 x 42|
|Travel of Knee (In.)||14-1/2|
|Travel of Ram (In.)||13-3/8|
|Work Table Weight Capacity (Lbs.)||550|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.