JET Tools JMD-40GHPF Geared Head Mill/Drill W/Power Downfeed & Newall DP700 2-Axis DRO & X-Powerfeed
*JMD-40GHPF shown with optional 350045 stand (Sold Separately)
Engineered for precision drilling, the heavy-duty JMD-40GHPF Round Column Geared Head Mill Drill with power downfeed is loaded with intuitive features for maximum accuracy.
- Heavy-duty design allows for a variety of precision drilling applications.
- Full power to the cutting tools through 6 speed geared head.
- CSA/CUS: Following strict guidelines and electrical requirements, this JET Mill Drill is CSA/CUS certified.
- Spindle guard.
- Work Lamp.
- Calibrated fine down feed built in.
- Easy to read internal depth gauge.
- Head tilts left & right 90º.
- Rapid spindle speed changes through quick-select gear shift levers.
- Forward/reverse switch.
- Power Downfeed standard.
- Milling table allows for movement.
- R8 spindle allows use of all mill tooling.
- Mill Drill Stand, p/n 350045, shown in some images, is optional (Sold Separately).
|Base Dimensions (In.)||24-1/4 x 15-15/16|
|Column Diameter (In.)||4-1/2|
|Face Mill Capacity (In.)||4|
|Max Distance Spindle to Table (In.)||15-3/4|
|Motor (HP)||1-1/2HP, 115/230V, 1Ph|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||6|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||28 x 39-1/4 x 42-1/2|
|Quill Diameter (In.)||3|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||65-1550|
|Spindle Taper (In. x TPI)||R8|
|Spindle Travel Auto (In.)||4-1/2|
|Spindle Travel (In.)||5|
|Table Longitudinal Travel (In.)||20-1/2|
|Table Size (L x W) (In.)||8-1/4 x 28-3/4|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.