JET Tools 441320 SJ-20T, 20 Ton
JET SJ Series Screw Jack is available in five capacities ranging from 5 to 25 Tons that hold the load without creeping. The cast bell shaped housing provides stability while the Jack design requires less effort to raise the load increasing productivity.
- Complies with ANSI/ASME B30.1 standards.
- Corrugated pivoting head, contours to the load providing maximum surface contact.
- Heavy-duty cast bell shaped base provides a stable foundation in multiple lifting environments.
- Improved design requires less effort to lift a maximum capacity load.
- Industrial design eliminates creeping when holding heavy loads.
- Turning bar not included (available separately).
|Bar Hole Size (In.)||13/16|
|Base Diameter (In.)||6-7/8|
|Base Size (In.)||10-5/8 x 7-3/16|
|Head Diameter (In.)||4-1/8|
|Height Closed (In.)||15-13/16|
|Height Extended (In.)||25|
|Load Capacity (Tons)||20|
|Prop 65||Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
|Screw Size (OD x L)||2 x 12|
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.