JET Tools 376103 JLH-75WO-20, JLH Series 3/4 Ton Lever Hoist, 20' Lift with Overload Protection
JET JLH Series Lever Hoists incorporate safety, durability, and heavy duty construction for operation in severe industrial environments. Safety comes standard with features such as overload protection, which prevents the lever hoist from lifting or pulling damaging loads beyond its rated capacity. The JET JLH Series is available in ¼ ton to 9 ton capacities, with standard lifts of 5, 10, 15, and 20 feet (custom lifts available). Whether it’s inverted, vertical, horizontal, or any other load angle, the JET JLH lever hoist is the solution for your heavy-duty industrial needs.
- All steel construction.
- Caged needle bearings support the load sheave to increase efficiency and promote smooth operation.
- Enhanced ergonomic grip allows for greater operator control and increased comfort.
- Grade 100, corrosive resistant plated load chain is a smaller, more compact link that is 20% stronger than Grade 80 load chain.
- Heat Treated Load Plates.
- Impact resistant all steel construction for added durability and protection.
- Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation.
- Intended for the harshest environments, the heat treated load plates and case hardened corrosive resistant internal parts extend the life of the hoist.
- Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate.
- Needle bearings support the load sheave to increase efficiency and promote smooth operation.
- NEW! All JLH-Series Lever Hoists come with slip clutch style overload protection that prevents lifting or pulling damaging loads beyond the rated capacity of the hoist and when triggered, the overload protection can be reset on site.
- NEW! The patented, advanced offset handle design allows for extra clearance between the operator's hand and the load chain.
- Optional Shipyard Hooks are blunt tip hooks, designed for point loading and virtually eliminate stretched hooks, reducing downtime for maintenance and repair.
- Secured with Allen screws and lock nuts, the cast-steel safety latches are more durable than stamped steel latches and will not bend out of compliance with lifting regulations.
- Slip clutch style overload protection that prevents lifting or pulling damaging loads beyond the rated capacity of the hoist and when triggered, the overload protection can be reset on site.
- The lightweight design with shorter handle and smaller body are ideal for confined areas and low headroom applications.
- Weston style double ratchet pawl brake design splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security.
|Load Capacity (Tons)||3/4|
|Load Chain Dimensions dia/mm)||5.6 x 15.7|
|Prop 65||Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
|Lever Length (in.)||10-1/4|
|Lbs. of Pull to Lift Capacity||64|
|Ship Yard Hooks||No|
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.