JET Tools 287603 JLP-600A-20, JLP-A Series 6 Ton Lever Hoist, 20' Lift
JET DuraPull Series lever hoists combine safety, reliability, and durability that are designed to perform in light to medium-duty industrial applications. The patented Brake Wear Indicator increases safety by letting you know when to replace the friction disks. JET also offers the option of shipyard hooks, virtually eliminating stretched hooks caused by point or tip loading. The JET DuraPull lever hoist is available in 1/4 ton to 6 ton capacities with standard lifts of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 feet (custom lifts available). The JET DuraPull Series is the perfect choice for a contractor grade lever hoist.
- All steel construction.
Grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for added durability.
- Impact resistant all steel construction for added durability and protection.
- Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation.
- Needle bearings support the load sheave to increase efficiency and promote smooth operation.
- JET’s improved easy free chain design is a two-step, no load, free chaining system. The system permits quicker hoist positioning and take up of slack chain, and is engineered not to free chain under load.
- NEW! Redesigned ergonomic grip allows for greater operator control and increased comfort.
- Secured with Allen screws and lock nuts, the cast-steel safety latches are more durable than stamped steel latches and will not bend out of compliance with lifting regulations.
- Weston style double ratchet pawl brake design splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security.
|Load Capacity (Tons)
|Load Chain Dimensions dia/mm)
|10 x 30
|Lever Length (in.)
|Lbs. of Pull to Lift Capacity
|Ship Yard Hooks
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.