JET Tools 287505 JLP-300A-30 3T LVR HST 30' LIFT
JET JLP-A Series lever hoists combine safety, reliability, and durability that are designed to perform in light to medium-duty industrial applications. The patented Brake Wear Indicator increases safety by letting you know when to replace the friction disks. The JET JLP-A Series is the perfect choice for a contractor grade lever hoist.
- Capacity: 3 ton (6000 lbs).
- Lift: 30'.
- Headroom (Min distance between hooks): 18.80".
- Equipped with latching slip hooks.
- All steel construction.
- Cast steel safety latches are secured with Allen screws and lock nuts.
- Compact Design- Smaller body and lightweight design for low headroom applications and use in confined areas.
- Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety.
- Impact resistant all steel construction for added durability and protection.
- Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging.
- Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate.
- Needle bearing design increases efficiency and promotes smooth operation.
- This product complies with ANSI / ASME B30.21 and HST-3 Impact resistant all steel construction for added durability and protection.
- Weston Style, double pawl brake design splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security.
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.