JET Tools 101907 S90-50-50 1/2 Ton 50' Lift
JET S90 Series hand chain hoists were designed with reliability and durability to perform in light-duty industrial applications. Easily maintained and serviced, the JET S90 is available in capacities from 1/2 ton to 10 ton and standard lifts of 10, 15, 20, and 30 feet (custom lifts available). The JET S90 is the ideal contractor-grade hoist.
- Weston Style Dual Pawl Brake System- Double pawl design increases safety.
- Alloy Steel Hooks- Industrial-rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging. Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing job site safety.
- Needle Bearing Design- Promotes long hoist life with low wear reducing downtime.
- Heat Treated Load Plates- Heat treated, case hardened and corrosive resistant coated internal parts extend the life of the hoist in the harshest of environments.
- Grade 80 Load Chain- Grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for durability.
- All Steel Construction- Impact-resistant covers that provide durability and protection.
- Compact Design- Smaller body and lightweight design for low headroom applications and use in confined areas.
- Industry- Complies with OSHA Regulations, ANSI / ASME B30.16, and HST-2 Standards.
- Certification- Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate.
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.