JET Tools 101236 L100-250WO-70 1/4T CHN HST 70' LFT&OLP
JET L-100 Series Hand Chain Hoist are designed with all steel construction and ensures integrates safety, durability and innovation enabling it to operate in the most demanding industrial environments. Safety features such as the slip clutch style overload protection that prevents the hoist from lifting damaging loads beyond its rated capacity. The JET exclusive innovation showcased in the patented fused brake system reduces maintenance costs and limits downtime.
- Double sealed ball bearings support the load sheave to increase efficiency and promote smooth operation.
- Grade 100, corrosive resistant plated load chain is a smaller, more compact link that is 20% stronger than Grade 80 load chain.
- Heat Treated Load Plates.
- Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation.
- Intended for the harshest environments, the heat treated load plates and case hardened corrosive resistant internal parts extend the life of the hoist.
- Secured with Allen screws and lock nuts, the cast-steel safety latches are more durable than stamped steel latches and will not bend out of compliance with lifting regulations.
- The lightweight design and smaller body are ideal for confined areas and low headroom applications.
- Weston style double ratchet pawl brake design splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security.
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.