Challenger MR6 Mid Rise Car Lift
Challenger Lifts’ Portable Mid-Rise Lift is a great way to increase the productivity in a shop. It’s like having a service bay anywhere, indoors or out. The motor on these mid rise car lifts is conveniently mounted to a Heavy-Duty tow dolly, making it easy to move and operate on almost any solid surface.
- Exclusive features of Challenger's mid rise lifts include a sliding/rotating arm design with rubber pads, low drive-over clearance, and much more.
- Portable mid-rise lift with heavy duty tow dolly provides flexibility to service vehicles anywhere, inside or out.
- Single push button power unit with release valve provides convenience when lifting and lowering vehicles.
- Electric motor mounted on tow dolly provides convenience and ease of maneuverability.
- Sliding/rotating arm design reaches pick-up points on a wider range of vehicles.
- 7 safety lock positions allows technician to work at an ergonomic height to increase productivity and minimize fatigue.
- Standard high and low adapters accommodates higher frame vehicle pickup points.
- Model: MR6
- Lift Capacity: 6,000 lbs. (2722kg)
- Rise Height: 52-13/16" (1341mm)
- Length Overall: 7' 10" (2388mm)
- Width Overall: 39-1/2" (1003mm)
- Min. Collapsed Height: 5-1/2" (140mm)
- Pad Height (minimum): 8-5/8" (219mm)
- Pad Height (maximum): 62-1/8" (1578mm)
- Hydraulic Hose: 12' (3658mm)
- Safety Lock Positions: 7
- Electric Motor: 1 HP
- Voltage: 115v
- Speed of Rise: 45 sec.
- Min. Recommended Bay Size: 10' x 22' (3048mm x 6706mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1032 lbs. (468 kg)
Challenger Lifts Warranty Agreement
Challenger Lifts, Inc. lifts are guaranteed to the original owner. CLI shall repair or replace, at CLI option, for the full warranty period those parts that prove upon inspection to be defective and pay for reasonable costs of transportation and/or labor for replacement of said parts for the warranty period stated below. This warranty shall not apply unless the product is installed, used and maintained according to CLI’s specifications set forth in CLI’s installation, operation and maintenance instructions. Use of any unapproved parts or accessories will void your warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty is valid only if the product has been registered with Challenger Lift, Inc., www.challengerlifts.com.
This warranty does not cover normal maintenance or adjustments, damage or malfunction caused by improper handling, installation, abuse, misuse, negligence, carelessness of operation, or normal wear and tear. In addition, this warranty does not cover equipment when repairs have been attempted or made by anyone other than a CLI authorized service representative.
This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied including any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, which implied warranties are expressly excluded. No employee, agent, representative, dealer or other person or entity is authorized to give any warranties of any nature on behalf of CLI.
The remedies described are exclusive and in no event shall CLI, Inc. be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages for the breach of or delay in performance of the warranty. This warranty shall be governed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court in the Commonwealth of Kentucky in the County of Jefferson.
Functional parts are any wear items, as defined from time to time by Challenger Lifts. Examples include power units, cylinders, sheaves, hoses, cables, controls, etc. and may differ depending on the model of lift.
Structural parts are items, as defined from time to time by Challenger Lifts, Inc. that are not Functional Parts and include items like carriage, columns, arms, runways, plungers, etc. and may differ depending on the type of lift.
Note: WARRANTY CARD MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED UPON INSTALLATION FOR VALIDATION or WARRANTY PERIOD WILL BEGIN FROM INVOICE DATE OF LIFT PURCHASE. WARRANTY MAY ALSO BE VALIDATED BY REGISTERING ONLINE @ challengerlifts.com/register.shtml
|Description||Model/Series||Labor||Functional Parts||Structural parts||Extended Warranty Available|
|CL10||CL10||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|10K 2-Post, 9K 2-Post||LE10, SA10, CLFP9||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|12K, 15K, 18K 2-Post||CL12, 15000, 18000||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|8K Inground||EVW0820||1 Year||2 Years||2 years||No|
|10K Ingrounds||EV1020||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|12K, 15K Ingrounds||EV1220, EV1520||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||Yes|
|14K 4-Post||4P14||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|15K 4-Post||4015||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||No|
|30K 4-Post Cable Drive||4030||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||No|
|30K, 40K, 60K Chain Drive||44030, 44040, 44060||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Rolling Jacks||RJ, SAJ||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Mid and Short Rise||MR-6, SRM-10||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Scissors||SX14, DX77||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Mobiles||CLHM||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|Replacement Parts||90 days||No|
An extended warranty is available for purchase for NEW CL/EV Series lifts. The Extended Warranty must be purchased within 30 days of lift invoice, and extends the Functional Parts coverage by an additional 3 years (5 Years total). Lift must be installed by and authorized Challenger installer. Extended warranty does not apply to accessories.