Challenger Lifts CL10-Xp9 9,000 Lb. Drive On Style Two Post Lifts
- Challenger Lifts
CL10-XP9 Two Post Pad Lift
The automotive industry is changing and vehicles are lasting longer without the need for major repairs. Service industries also have to make dramatic changes to remain as profitable as they once were. Express Service is becoming more and more prevalent in the service industry.
Our innovative solution for Express Service is our CL10-XP9, which is a compact, low-profile, 9,000 lb. capacity drive-on style two post lift featuring flip-up ramps mounted on our CL10series two post lift. Our quick vehicle spotting solution is perfect for express service requirements such as quick lube applications, tire rotations, tire balancing, brake work, inspection check lanes and any other general service need where productivity is essential.
CL10-XP9 two post pad lifts come standard with (4) 1-1/2” and (4) 3” rubber spotting blocks and (4) two position adapter blocks.
The CL10-XP9 two post lift is available in three Express Solution Configurations:
- Express Solution (CL10-XP9) - Two post lift with drive-on style pad featuring flip-up ramps, three different size spotting blocks, and two column mounted spotting block storage caddies.
- Drive-on style pad provides quick vehicle spotting for express bays.
- Low profile pad design allows extra clearance for low profile vehicles.
- Optional Tire Hanger Kit allows tires to be stowed at an ergonomic height without the need for bending over during tire rotations.
- Reinforced front and rear access ramps are designed to easily flip-up and lock to extend the platform load length which will accommodate longer wheelbase vehicles.
- Standard column mounted spotting block storage caddy helps keep a safe and clean work environment.
- Non-skip surface provides extra traction when driving over pad.
- 48" elongated carriage design decreases load on bearing.
- Oversized 5" diamter pulley and 5/16" cable reduces stress on equalization system and increases cable lift.
- Single point mechanical lock release system with jacket coated protection and no lock cable pulleys, and double clutch release bar protects cable from stretching while disengaging both column locks simultaneously.
- Rubber door guards provide added security against vehicle door damage.
- 11' 8" standard height with 2' and 3' extensions available allows lift to be placed in standard bay with 12' ceilings.
- Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection.
9,000 lbs. (4082kg)
A Rise Height
B Column Height
C Cylinder Overall (Full Stroke)
11' 11" (3632mm)
D Width Overall
11' 6-1/2" (3518mm)
E Drive-Thru Clearance
F Floor to Overhead Switch
G Platform Height
H Platform Width
I Platform Length*
56" (1422mm) / 68" (1727mm) / 80" (2032mm)
J Width Between Platforms
K Inside of Columns
208v - 230v (Single Phase Standard)4
Speed of Rise
Ceiling Height Required
Platform superstructure specifications are based on CL10 lift installed at 110” width.
* Three different platform lengths represent having (0) ramps, (1) ramp, or (2) ramps flipped up to extend platform.
Challenger Lifts offers a number of different two post car lift accessories for your CL10-XP9 lift. Whether you’re looking for stack air electric work stations, height extensions, or any other accessory.
Challenger Lifts Warranty Agreement
Challenger Lifts, Inc. lifts are guaranteed to the original owner. CLI shall repair or replace, at CLI option, for the full warranty period those parts that prove upon inspection to be defective and pay for reasonable costs of transportation and/or labor for replacement of said parts for the warranty period stated below. This warranty shall not apply unless the product is installed, used and maintained according to CLI’s specifications set forth in CLI’s installation, operation and maintenance instructions. Use of any unapproved parts or accessories will void your warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty is valid only if the product has been registered with Challenger Lift, Inc., www.challengerlifts.com.
This warranty does not cover normal maintenance or adjustments, damage or malfunction caused by improper handling, installation, abuse, misuse, negligence, carelessness of operation, or normal wear and tear. In addition, this warranty does not cover equipment when repairs have been attempted or made by anyone other than a CLI authorized service representative.
This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied including any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, which implied warranties are expressly excluded. No employee, agent, representative, dealer or other person or entity is authorized to give any warranties of any nature on behalf of CLI.
The remedies described are exclusive and in no event shall CLI, Inc. be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages for the breach of or delay in performance of the warranty. This warranty shall be governed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court in the Commonwealth of Kentucky in the County of Jefferson.
Functional parts are any wear items, as defined from time to time by Challenger Lifts. Examples include power units, cylinders, sheaves, hoses, cables, controls, etc. and may differ depending on the model of lift.
Structural parts are items, as defined from time to time by Challenger Lifts, Inc. that are not Functional Parts and include items like carriage, columns, arms, runways, plungers, etc. and may differ depending on the type of lift.
Note: WARRANTY CARD MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED UPON INSTALLATION FOR VALIDATION or WARRANTY PERIOD WILL BEGIN FROM INVOICE DATE OF LIFT PURCHASE. WARRANTY MAY ALSO BE VALIDATED BY REGISTERING ONLINE @ challengerlifts.com/register.shtml
|Description||Model/Series||Labor||Functional Parts||Structural parts||Extended Warranty Available|
|CL10||CL10||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|10K 2-Post, 9K 2-Post||LE10, SA10, CLFP9||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|12K, 15K, 18K 2-Post||CL12, 15000, 18000||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|8K Inground||EVW0820||1 Year||2 Years||2 years||No|
|10K Ingrounds||EV1020||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|12K, 15K Ingrounds||EV1220, EV1520||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||Yes|
|14K 4-Post||4P14||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|15K 4-Post||4015||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||No|
|30K 4-Post Cable Drive||4030||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||No|
|30K, 40K, 60K Chain Drive||44030, 44040, 44060||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Rolling Jacks||RJ, SAJ||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Mid and Short Rise||MR-6, SRM-10||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Scissors||SX14, DX77||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Mobiles||CLHM||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|Replacement Parts||90 days||No|
An extended warranty is available for purchase for NEW CL/EV Series lifts. The Extended Warranty must be purchased within 30 days of lift invoice, and extends the Functional Parts coverage by an additional 3 years (5 Years total). Lift must be installed by and authorized Challenger installer. Extended warranty does not apply to accessories.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products