Autostacker A6W-OPT2 6K Capacity Parking Lift / WIDE / Fore Control Kit / REQUIRES MPU
This is the multi-lift configuration version of the Autostacker (OPT2 and OPT3), where you can control up to 12 Lifts using a single Master Power Unit (Sold Separately). To see the individual-powered version, please go to A6S-OPT1 or A6W-OPT1 (extra wide).
Meet the extra-wide version of the world's best fully collapsible parking lift. Like our standard-width model, the extra-wide edition offers a safe, easy way to store two vehicles in a single parking space. This model offers 8 more inches of interior space, making it easier to open vehicle doors and make a clean exit.
Autostacker is available in two versions:
• A6S. Parking Lift that allows you to make a normal parking spot into one that holds two Vehicles.
• A6W. Wide version of the A6S, with an extra 8 inches of width for your Vehicles.
|A6S-OPT2||6K Capacity Parking Lift / STANDARD / Fore Control Kit / REQUIRES MPU|
|A6S-OPT2-G||6K Capacity Parking Lift / STANDARD / Fore Control Kit / Galvanized / REQUIRES MPU|
|A6W-OPT2||6K Capacity Parking Lift / WIDE / Fore Control Kit / REQUIRES MPU|
|A6W-OPT2-G||6K Capacity Parking Lift / WIDE / Fore Control Kit / Galvanized / REQUIRES MPU|
Meet the Autostacker A6W, an extra-wide version of the world's best fully collapsible parking lift. Like our standard-width model, the extra-wide edition offers a safe, easy way to store two vehicles in a single parking space. This model offers 8 more inches of interior space, making it easier to open vehicle doors and make a clean exit.
Autostacker is compact, which lets it fit in tighter spaces with ease. The potential downside of this: There are precious few inches to open a vehicle door when a car is pulled front-first into the lower space. With 8 extra inches for door clearance, the A6W offers more space for ingress and egress.
- 6,000‐lb. lifting capacity
- Extra-wide construction for increased door clearance
- Key‐switch disconnect fully disables operation for enhanced security
- Audible alarm and warning buzzer alerts operator and bystanders when the lift is in operation
- Accommodates cars, light trucks and SUVs
- Rugged, welded‐steel construction is strong and durable
- 100% hot‐dipped, galvanized steel platform
- Attractive slate gray, baked‐on powder coat finish provides added toughness
- Front wheel dish acts as a wheel chock to prevent vehicles from rolling forward or backward
- Extra-wide, gradual sloping platform reduces entry ramp height
- Automatic safety locks engage at five different parking heights
- Simple push‐button controls
- Dual, direct‐drive hydraulic lifting cylinders
- Dependable hydraulic circuit that provides precise, equalized lifting
- Variable height parking accommodates a wide range of vehicle and ceiling heights
- Contoured scissor legs provide rigidity, decreased deflection and a low collapsed height
- Full‐width, straight‐through axles increase overall stability and tracking through the vertical travel range
- Full‐width pivot pins promote straighter tracking of the scissor legs throughout travel—vital for eccentric loads
- Extra‐wide, heavy‐duty steel scissor arms with cross member bracing enhance stability
- Unique clevis‐design scissor ends lower stress and increase rigidity by distributing loads symmetrically over the pins
- Patented asymmetric scissor arms provide greater underside door clearance
- Patented Door‐sentry™ car door protectors are made from energy‐absorbing rubber to protect against accidental scratches or door dings
- Space‐saving design is perfect for commercial or residential applications
- Hydraulic safety valves (velocity fuses) prevent sudden, unexpected platform collapse in the unlikely event of hydraulic system failure
- UL Listed electrical components meet National Electrical Code (NEC) requirements
|Lifting Capacity:||6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)|
|Overall width:||111” (2,815 mm)|
|Overall length:||144” (3,658 mm)|
|Platform length:||124” (3,150 mm)|
|Platform width:||91.75” (2,331 mm)|
|Platform height (forward):||13” (330 mm)|
|Ramp height (entry):||2” (51 mm)|
|Maximum underclearance:||80” (2,032 mm)|
|Under clearance on 1st lock (lowest):||52.5" (1,331 mm)|
|Under clearance on 2nd lock:||60.75" (1,543 mm)|
|Under clearance on 3rd lock:||68.5" (1,736 mm)|
|Under clearance on 4th lock:||75" (1,909 mm)|
|Under clearance on 5th lock (highest):||81.25" (2,064 mm)|
|Shipping weight:||3,350 lbs. (1,530 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions:||144'' x 28'' x 30'' (3,657 mm x 711 mm x 762 mm)|
*Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is may be required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply
Check out this video: Autostacker parking lift, the dream garage solution!
*Bendpak charges sales tax in California.
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
*It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Autostacker’s Warranty Program pairs True Value with an Amazing Product
Download: Autostacker Warranty (PDF)
Autostacker offers the most competitive and comprehensive warranty in the business. Our word is our bond, so we’re giving you the fine print to back up everything we claim. We’re proud to offer this level of transparency.
Our full-time staff of engineers work day in and day out defecting and correcting every single mechanical issue in our products before any of our parts hit the market.In addition to the peace of mind you get with Autostacker, you know we work harder than our competition to climb every mountain, ford every stream and maintain the highest standards in quality, dependability and reliability in the garage parking lift manufacturing business.
Warranty Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 24-24-12 months from the date of shipment by Autostacker, or whichever comes first.
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the lift structure
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
- One Year (12-Months) Free-Shipping* on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance