Work Faster with Top-Selling LR-10000 Low-Rise Lift
BendPak’s 10,000-lb. capacity LR-10000 low-rise lift is your solution for quick service and increased productivity when servicing today’s passenger cars and light trucks. From tire and brake service to vehicle detailing and body repair, a wide variety of vehicles will fit.
When you need to get wheel service done quickly, there’s no substitute for the LR-10000 car lift. This amazingly efficient low-rise lift holds up to 10,000 lbs. It’s perfect for trucks and SUVs that many other lifts can’t handle.
Lug nuts and other small parts are always within reach with the convenient built-in storage trays. A small footprint, easy installation and adaptable 110V/220V power-unit make the LR-10000 the perfect lift that fits any shop. The lift platform and auxiliary adapters allow lifting of most unibody and frame contact undercarriages at recommended manufacturer pick-up points on most vehicles.
Be sure to compare your vehicle specifications, including ground clearance and overall height with the specification shown before you purchase.
- Each lift platform features four parallelogram frame support bars making it the strongest 10,000-pound lowrise lift in its class
- Drive-over ramps and side rails provide an increased width to support wider vehicles during approach
- Comes standard with a durable full length rubber-topped lifting platform and eight multi-height rubber topped adapters for increased vehicle contact versatility
- Storage trays are conveniently placed on each side of the lift platform to prevent wheel lug nuts and other small parts from being misplaced
- Dual hydraulic cylinders provide a stable 10,000-pound lifting capacity to accommodate a wide range of vehicles
- Diamond plated approach ramps help to prevent slipping
- Three locking positions allow technicians to work at different working heights to increase productivity
- Powder coat finish provides a long lasting durable finish
- Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines
|Lifting Capacity:||10,000 lbs. (4,545 kg)|
|Max Capacity / Front Axle:||5,000 lbs. (2,273 kg)|
|Max Capacity / Rear Axle:||5,000 lbs. (2,273 kg)|
|Lifting Height:||23" (584 mm)|
|Lifting Height + Blocks:||32” (813 mm)|
|1st. Lock Position:||14" (356 mm)|
|2nd. Lock Position:||18" (457 mm)|
|3rd. Lock Position:||20.75" (527 mm)|
|4th Lock Position:||22.75" (578 mm)|
|Overall Pad Length:||53” (1,346 mm)|
|Overall Length:||82.65" (2,094 mm)|
|Overall Pad Width:||24" (610 mm)|
|Overall Width:||85" (2,159 mm)|
|Lowered Height:||4.5" (114 mm)|
|Lifting Time:||35 seconds|
|Motor:||110 VAC / 50/60 Hz / 1 Ph|
|Shipping Weight||1,332-lbs. (604 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||88'' x 85'' x 24'' (2,235 mm x 2,159 mm x 609 mm)|
|Fully Lowered:||4.5" (114 mm)|
|1st Lock:||14" (356 mm)|
|2nd Lock:||18" (457 mm)|
|3rd Lock:||20.75" (527 mm)|
|4th Lock:||22.75" (578 mm)|
|Full Rise:||23" (584 mm)|
**Bendpak charges sales tax in California**
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.