Quickjack QJ-5620291 SLX and TL Frame Extension Kit / Pair
Tax and shipping surcharges may apply.
Tax and shipping surcharges may apply.
QuickJack’s frame extenders increase the lift point spread of the BL-5000SLX and BL-7000SLX by 6”. Sold in sets of 2, these easy-to-use, removable adapters require no setup whatsoever. They’re rugged, lightweight and effectively give your standard-length SLX model the same reach as an extended-length EXT model.
When you own multiple vehicles, you probably use each one for a different purpose. There’s your daily driver, your racer, your hotrod, your truck, etc. QuickJack is an extremely versatile car lift, but QuickJack’s standard, 60” lift point spread won’t cover everything.
With this new QuickJack accessory, you will now be able to accommodate OEM jack points that are spread farther apart that the current SLX models allow. These easy-to-use extensions make it convenient and safe to gain up to 6” of extra reach and 1.5” of extra lifting height. It’s just as easy to remove and return your SLX to its regular state. This is the ideal QuickJack accessory for anyone with multiple vehicles and a variance of chassis measurements.
A Perfect Fit
The frame extension adapters drop snugly into QuickJack’s lift trays. There’s no guesswork as to how the adapter fits on the frame: rugged, welded, tubular steel standoffs (found on the bottom of each adapter), slide perfectly against the edges of QuickJack’s rubber block trays. At just 32.5 lbs. each, the adapters are lightweight enough to pick up and carry. Once the extenders are in place, set QuickJack’s rubber blocks in the trays, just as you would when using frames alone.
Caution: While the adapters are designed to be snug and secure in the lift tray, they are not meant to serve as a handles when rolling the QuickJack around. DO NOT attempt to roll your QuickJack frames with extensions in place.
Rubber blocks NOT included
- (2) Frame extension adapters with 66” lift point spread each
- Rugged 14-gauge steel construction
- Welded tubular steel standoffs for lift tray placement
- Easy to carry
- Fits BL-5000SLX and BL-7000SLX models
- Fits the BL-5000SLX and BL-7000SLX models
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
2x TL frame extension adapters
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on operating components
- One-Year (12-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Optional Extended Warranty
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 24 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Two-Year (24-month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- Two-Year (24-Month) Warranty on operating components
- Two-Year (24-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
- Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): QuickJack, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
- Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
- What products are covered by this warranty: QuickJack portable lift system
- What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
- What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
- Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
- Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
- Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
- Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a QuickJack product
- All electrical components are guaranteed for one year (12 months) against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
- Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
- Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest QuickJack Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12 months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
- When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non-moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub-structures that are non-moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free-shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses.
Limitation of Liability
QuickJack shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of QuickJack has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to QuickJack under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages QuickJack products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. QuickJack may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.quickjack.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products