Quickjack 3" QJ-5300011 Diameter Urethane Pinch-Weld Puck (Set of 4)
Tax and shipping surcharges may apply.
Tax and shipping surcharges may apply.
Round pinch-weld pucks are specifically designed to handle even more difficult-to-reach pinch-weld rails, while protecting your car. Fitting easily in the lifting block trays for every QuickJack model, these round pinch weld pads safely secure your pinch-weld rail without damaging pinch-welds or rocker panels. Sold in sets of four.
Made of a urethane rubber material, round pinch-weld pucks are the perfect match for pinch-weld rails with difficult lifting points. No matter how much material is surrounding your lifting point, the round puck-like design of these lifting pads will safely secure your car, while protecting both your pinch-weld and the surrounding material.
Over time normal lifting pads can sustain damage on unibody cars with a pinch-weld rail access point, and can even cause slight damage to the rail. Because of their unique construction, heavy-duty pinch-weld contact pads are the ideal solution to any trade-show cars or exotics with a unibody construction. Our square pinch-weld block accessories are perfect for dealing with unibody frames, but their design could possibly harm any material that is closely surrounding your pinch-weld lifting point. Round pinch-weld pads allow you secure your lifting point without infringing on any nearby material.
Made from a durable urethane rubber, round pinch-weld pads fit securely in the lifting tray for every QuickJack model and are resistant to both liquid and physical damage. As you are lifting, the round slotted pucks hold your pinch-weld firmly in place, protecting your undercarriage and eliminating any risk of slippage. With so much riding on such a small surface area you need to be sure that you have the best tools for the job. Round pinch-weld pucks will provide you with peace of mind for both your safety and the safety of your car.
- Specially formulated urethane rubber
- Deep opening eliminates chance of slippage
- Round puck pad secures difficult pinch-weld rails without risk of damage
- Water/Chemical resistant and 100% weatherproof
- Single-piece construction for superior hold
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on operating components
- One-Year (12-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Optional Extended Warranty
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 24 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Two-Year (24-month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- Two-Year (24-Month) Warranty on operating components
- Two-Year (24-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
- Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): QuickJack, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
- Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
- What products are covered by this warranty: QuickJack portable lift system
- What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
- What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
- Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
- Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
- Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
- Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a QuickJack product
- All electrical components are guaranteed for one year (12 months) against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
- Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
- Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest QuickJack Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12 months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
- When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non-moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub-structures that are non-moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free-shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses.
Limitation of Liability
QuickJack shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of QuickJack has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to QuickJack under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages QuickJack products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. QuickJack may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.quickjack.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products