Hofmann EELR706LLPKG Standard w/ Lights & Locks 15K 4 Post Alignment Lift
The Hofmann® 15k 4-Post Alignment Lift is designed for the modern era of automotive service. Offering heavy-duty lifting capacity of 15,000 lbs., easy-access low-approach ramps, ultra-wide runways, open-front construction, and extended 100” rear slip plates, this 4-post lift is equipped to handle a diverse range of vehicles and take your service work to the next level.
ROBUST AND REFINED CONSTRUCTION FOR PROFESSIONAL-GRADE LIFTINGEXPANDED CLEARANCE AND EXTENDED RUNWAYS
- 120” drive-on clearance / 125” body clearance allows dualwheel trucks to drive on without interference.
- Best-in-class, ultra-wide, 26” runways accommodate wide-track vehicles.
- Ultra-low-profile, 8” runways allow “easy-on” approach angle for low-profile vehicles.
- Extra-long 100” rear slip plates for improved 4-wheel alignment capability for long and short wheelbase vehicles.
- Open-front construction provides easy access to service areas for hassle-free adjustments and repairs.
- Micro-adjustment leveling on front and rear cross beam.
- Adjustable, folding 4” front wheel stops have clearance for long, low-profile vehicles.
- Imaging alignment compatible – easily accommodate split-roll during alignment – using AC200 or AC400 clamps.
|Lifting times||85 s|
|Power supply||230 VAC 1Ph 50/60 Hz|
|Minimum concrete thickness||4 inch|
|Width Between Runways||40.625 inch|
|4 Wheel Alignment Wheelbase||68-158 inch|
|2 Wheel Alignment Wheelbase|| |
167.75 (standard) / 195.25 (extended) inch
|Air Supply Requirements||90-120 Psi|
|Overall Length||250.75 (standard) / 277 (extended) inch|
|Service Wheelbase||183 (standard) / 210.5 (extended) inch|
|Overall Width||142 inch|
|Column Height||99.25 (front) / 98 (rear) inch|
|Lifting Capacity Per Column||3750 lbs|
|Runway Width||26 inch|
Hofmann has been a partner to automotive garages and tire shops for decades. For more than 80 years our name has been synonymous for delivering precision, quality and innovative garage equipment. It is our goal to provide the latest technology and user-friendly features to meet the needs of automotive service professionals.
No warranty is made to any equipment which has been altered or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service representative of Hofmann USA, or as to any product which has been subject to abuse, misuse or negligence. This warranty only covers equipment delivered and used in the United States.
LABOR 6 MONTHS
PC / CRT & LCD, CIRCUIT BOARDS 3 YEARS
PARTS & PRINTER 1 YEAR
LABOR 6 MONTHS
POWER PACK / HYDRAULICS 2 YEARS
PARTS 3 YEARS