AMGO Hydraulics OH-9 9000 Lbs Clear-Floor Super-Asymmetric 2-Post Lift
Our OH-9 fits in garages with 12.5 ft ceilings and has a lifting height of 71 1/2″〜80 1/2″. With a 9,000lbs lifting capacity and a great price, this is the perfect lift for any shop or garage enthusiast by having both configuration of Symmetric and Asymmetric arms.
• Dual direct drive hydraulic cylinders made to high standards
• Super-Asymmetric Arm design, makes finding the lift point of the car easier
• Single point safety release, allows the operator to disengage both columns simultaneously
• Self lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders and bronze bushings
• Clear floor design, provides unobstructed floor use
• Overhead safety shut off device measures vehicle damage
• Stackable rubber pads and 1.5″, 2.5″, 5″
• Five-year Warranty on Steel Components, Three-year Warranty on Hydraulic Parts and Two Years on Electrical Components
|Lifting Capacity||9,000 lbs (4,082 kg)|
|A: Lifting Height||71 1/2″〜80 1/2″ (1815〜2044mm)|
|B: Overall Height||142 1/2″/ 150 1/2″ (3621/3821mm)|
|C: Overall Width||135″ (3428mm)|
|D: Drive Thru Clearance||99 1/2″ (2528mm)|
|E: Width Between Columns||112 1/4″ (2850mm)|
|F: Minimum Pad Height||3 1/2″ (90mm)|
|Motor||2.0HP/220V/60Hz, Single Phase|
|Gross Weight||1,515lbs (687kg)|
AMGO offers one of the best product warranties in the industry from the original factory commercial invoice date in the industry as follows:
1.Steel structure components(including Columns,Carriage,,Lifting Arms, Top Beam, Floor Cover,Platform,Cross Beam,Car Drive-in Ramp, Scissor,baseframe etc.) warranty for five years.
2.Hydraulic parts (including cylinders, oil seal, oil hose, fitting etc.)warranty for two years.
3.Other parts(no including consumption parts such as rubber pad),electrical components, power unit warranty for one year.
In order to start a warranty claim, you need fill out completely (including date of purchase) the warranty card attached below, and then send it to email@example.com. If this information is not provided, the factory will not support the claim.
Click here to download the warranty card