Boxo BX520-R 10-Piece 3/8" Drive 6-Point SAE Deep Impact Swivel Socket Set
This 10-Piece 3/8” drive 6-point SAE deep impact swivel socket set is made from forged and heated chrome vanadium steel and black phosphate coated to withstand the rigors of professional use while protecting them from all the dirt, oil and grease that could potentially break down the socket quality. We use a premium black phosphate finish for durability, rather than a black oxide coating traditionally found on other sockets for durability. Utilizing a 6-point design the socket grips fasteners to prevent rounding of corners. The flex socket design allows for full 360° of movement for the universal head to angle and rotate into the hardest spots easily. For both safety and strength, the pivot pin retainer ring on the drive side holds the pin in place to reduce the potential of injury if the pin were to back-out or break. All of our impact sockets at the anvil side incorporate a through hole design which properly locates the socket onto a ball or pin-type anvil, which prevents detaching during operation.
Each socket is properly marked using laser-etching technology for clear concise size recondition during low light conditions. Set is secured in 2/9th EVA foam tool storage solution insert to keep pieces together and organized in the drawer of your tool box.
- Impact-grade toughness designed for high-torque applications.
- For use with impact tools for automotive, home and construction applications.
- Allows for 360° of freedom for the universal head to angle and rotate.
- Flex socket design provides more access to fasteners in tight confines.
- Pivot pin retainer ring keeps the pin in place.
- Impact anvil socket hole to retain socket detachment from impact tools.
- Easy to read laser etched size markings on each tool.
- Built from forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel.
- Tools are set in 2/9th EVA foam tool storage solution.
- 3/8” Drive SAE deep socket set.
SAE Sizes: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16" & 7/8"