PRODUCT GIVEAWAY GUYS!
Follow the steps:
- Take a funny picture in your garage.
- Come up with a funny caption for the picture (meme)
- Send the picture and the text to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will post the pictures in our Social Media and the one with more likes will win. Winner will be announced on February 28th.
SHELWES AUTOMATIC CONTOUR SANDER
The ShelWes Automatic Contour Sander conforms automatically not only to concave and convex curves, but also to any type of irregular surface. It was invented in Helena, Arkansas by a team of engineers, including an auto body professional with over 30 years of experience.
The Automatic Contour Sander conforms to irregular surfaces automatically, without the constant frustration of manual adjustment and interruption of work flow.
FOR THE BODYSHOP
Developed by experienced auto body professionals, the Automatic Contour Sander reduces work time for both professionals and do-it-yourselfers alike.
Engineered to conveniently attach to standard power sanders, the tough construction of the Automatic Contour Sander meets the demands of any body shop.
- Automatically conforms to any surface, curved or flat
- Easily connects to standard power sanders
- Fits standard size sanding paper
- Crafted with durable aluminum & steel parts
- Cutting-edge, patent pending technology
- 100% made in the U.S.A
- No inconvenient stop of workflow to manually adjust or change tools
- Replaces several pieces of old technology with one tool
- Saves work time
- Increases profit
- Time and cost efficient without compromising equality
- Affordable price
Shelwes at the Sema Show
Shelwes recently attended the Sema Show in Las Vegas as part of the New Product Showcase, the world's largest collection of automotive innovation. Out of more than 2,000 contestants, Shelwes earned two awards:
Best New Collision Repair and Refinish Product
Best New Tools and Equipment Product