Baileigh TN-300 pipe notcher
Baileigh TN-300 pipe notcher
What makes the TN-300 pipe notcher the best production hole saw notcher on the market today? Baileigh eliminated the need for a hand drill to create a more useful tool for fabricators.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Requires 110-volt single-phase power.
- Notches .5” to 3” tube and .5” to 2.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- You can adjust the notching angle up to 220°.
- High-quality .5 hp motor will last through years of profitable production.
- Runs at 177 rpm to give an optimal combination of saw life and cutting speed.
- Quick-release cam-centric vise and solid taper lock enable you to set up different notch angles in seconds.
- Includes a large degree wheel for indexing the vise.
- Designed for easy operation: just turn it on, grab the hand wheel, and rotate it toward the material.
- Rigid steel plate base and industrial-grade components help to reduce vibrations made by the hole saw.
- Stable framework delivers more accurate cuts, increases the life of the saws, and saves you time and money.
- Carriage rides on a solid V-block roller assembly that pushes the hole saw into the material with minimal vibration.
- Baileigh backs this tubing notcher with 1-year parts warrantyand lifetime technical support by phone. You can call up one of knowledgeable service reps anytime.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Cutting Speed||177 RPM|
|Notching Capacity (OD)||5/8" - 3"|
|Angle Adjustment||0 – 220°|
|Shipping Weight||265 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||48" x 31" x 31"|
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products