Baileigh SH-5203-HD hydraulic sheet metal shear
We build this hydraulic sheet metal shear with only the best components to ensure that it will last for many years. The adjustable blade gap and rake angle improve cut quality and minimize burr.
- ¼” mild steel maximum capacity.
- 52” shearing length.
- 15 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system can take anything you throw at it.
- Heavy support arms keep your material square to the blade.
- Easy to operate: just press the foot pedal. Hydraulic hold-downs grab the material to ensure a straight cut, then the blade drops.
- Switch between 3 modesas needed:
- Jog mode: Inching the blade down to the material.
- Single cycle mode: One cut for one pedal push.
- Automatic cycling mode: Continuously cutting for production runs.
- Control panel includes rake angle adjustment, jog/run/stop controls, and production counter.
- Adjust the blade gap in seconds to prevent crimping or folding, especially when working on thinner materials.
- Adjustable rake angle can change for your material thickness, giving you cleaner cuts and reducing strain on the hydraulics.
- It’s simple to set the right rake angle: just hit a button, move the lever, and a light goes on when you reach the correct angle.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- 2-sided upper blades and 4-sided lower blades can be flipped and resharpened many times, saving you money.
- Fully welded plate steel frame ensures rigidity and prolongs blade life.
- Shadow light stretches the entire length of the web width for proper placement of the beginning of the cut, for those one-off shearing requirements.
Also available in a numerically controlled version, the SH-5203-HD-NC.
|Blade Rake Angle||.5 to 2.0 degrees|
|Back Gauge Length||23.62"|
|Thickness (SS)||1/4" (7 ga.)|
|Strokes Per Minute||16 – 24|
|Front Gauge Length||39.37"|
|Blade Angle||1/2° – 2° Adjustable|
|Blade Gap Adjustment||Manual, Lever Acuated|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Minimum Material Thickness||24ga|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||88x54x66|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791