Baileigh PR-603-4 four roll plate roll
*Images for reference only.
We designed this plate roll for years of trouble-free use. Direct movement on the lateral rolls can form tighter diameters with less work, whereas many plate rolls rely on orbital movement.
- Capacity at 5x roll diameter without pre bending .315”.
- Capacity at 1.5x roll diameter without pre bending .236”.
- Capacity at 1.5x roll diameter with pre bending .157”.
Questions? Not sure which plate roll is right for you? Call us and talk to an expert.
- Rolls up to ¼” mild steel in 6-foot lengths.
- Robust 4 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Planetary gearbox, connected to main motor, drives the top and bottom rolls at a solid 16 feet per minute.
- Direct linear piston movement for the lateral and forming rolls delivers even more power.
- Industrial 1.5 hp hydraulic motor moves the lateral rolls.
- 3 digital readouts give accurate roll locations for easy repeatability.
- Operator control pedestal lets you conveniently manage all movements of the machine.
- Welded steel plate frame keeps the machine rigid and helps prevent flex.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from our team of in-house machine experts.
|Maximum Forming Length (In.)
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791