Baileigh BB-9612 box and pan brake
*Images for reference only.
This box brake can bend a 4-foot x 8-foot sheet of 12 gauge mild steel the long way. The BB-9612’s steel framework ensures decades of crisp bends and reliable production.
Recommended for: Bending mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
Call us with any questions you have about this heavy-duty metal box and pan brake for sale.
- 8-foot (96”) bending width with a bend angle of up to 135°
- Maximum capacity of 12-gauge mild steel and 16-gauge stainless steel
- 22 finger assortments of varying sizes (6 fingers of 3", 4 of 4",10 of 5", 2 of 6")
- Maximum box depth of 6” with a heavy framework which weighs an impressive 3200 lbs.
- Hardened fingers and bending rail will produce extremely straight and tight bends, even when working with stainless steel
- Apron side shafts ride in oil able bearings that improve tolerance and make the apron last longer
- Heavy truss rods reinforce the rigidly built apron and help it withstand deflection
- 2 massive bending apron counterweights keeps fatigue low, even at full capacity
- Mounted on a solid floor stand, raised to the ideal height, which improves efficiency and reduces operator fatigue
- Electro-welded steel construction withstands bending at maximum capacity, day in and day out, for decades of quality bends
|Beam Adjustment (Front to Rear) (In.)
|Maximum Box Depth (In.)
|Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge)
|Box and Pan Brake
|Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)
|Max. Bend (Deg.)
|0 – 135°
|Overall Length (In.)
|Product Lease Price
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791