Baileigh BB-4812 Finger Brake
Baileigh BB-4812 Finger Brake
Built to offer years of service, the BB-4812 manual sheet metal bender is one of the most powerful manual finger breaks on the market. With its thick steel plate construction, this small metal brake weighs just under 2000 lbs.
- Bends 12 gauge (or lighter) mild steel.
- 4 feet (48”) long.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Compact size makes a great fit for tight floor plans.
- Includes 11 hardened and polished 3-piece fingers of varying lengths (3 at 3”, 2 at 4”, 5 at 5”,1 at 6”). You can make many different box sizes.
- Up to 6” box depth, made possible by 3-piece design, is one of the largest available.
- 2 handwheels adjust the gap for varying material thickness.
- Comes standard with a stop rod system to help you make repeatable bends and simplify production runs.
- Heavy counterweights assist you with bending thick sheet metal—a relief for operators who frequently use the box brake for long periods of time.
- Massive torsion system, connected to the steel beam and leaf, keeps the beam from twisting at maximum capacity.
- Electro-welded steel framework, supported by solid steel adjustable trusses, prevents flexing and maintains accuracy.
- We typically keep this machine and all replacement parts in stock for quick deliveries.
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||12 ga. (16 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||70x32x42|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products