Baileigh AP-3R Arbor Press
Baileigh AP-3R Arbor Press
- Has a 5” throat opening and can handle material up to 11” high.
- Solid, case-hardened square 1.5” ram executes precise presses every time.
- Ratchet leverage gives the operator fine control over pressure.
- Rapid-transfer flywheel allows you to lift or lower the ram quickly and fluidly.
- Flywheel also allows for small, delicate motions, so that you can set up the item to be pressed before lowering the ram.
- Slide away allows for adjustment of tension and gap.
- Machined 4-position die plate, perpendicular to the ram, lets you precisely secure the workpiece.
- Bottom die plate includes the proper openings for most broaches to push through.
- Rigid cast iron frame avoids flex and maintains accuracy.
- You can easily mount the press to a bench or pedestal.
- We typically keep this arbor press in stock for fast shipments.
|Maximum Material Height||11"|
|Ram Travel Per Revolution||6"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||48x31x15|
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products