Baileigh SH-12003-HD Sheet Metal Shear
Baileigh SH-12003-HD Sheet Metal Shear
Looking for the most reliable ¼” mild steel hydraulic shear on the market? You found it. With a Schneider NC controller and a steel plate frame, this shear was built for heavy production.
- Can cut up to 10-foot wide metal sheets.
- ¼” thick mild steel capacity.
- Also makes quality cuts in lighter gauge materials.
- 20 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 20 to 30 strokes per minute—faster cycle times than many comparable shears.
- Upper blade carriage rides in a 3-axis bearing housing.
- Precision ground and hardened rail system offers unbeatable accuracy and longer blade life.
- Touchscreen NC controller, made by Schneider, and foot pedal make this shear easy to operate.
- Controller lets you program the backgauge to make the best use of each piece of steel.
- You can program repeated sequences of pieces with different cut lengths.
- Backgauge positioner rides on a screwball rail system and uses an encoder for accuracy.
- Switch between 3 modes as needed:Piece counter makes production runs more efficient.
- Jog mode: Inching the blade down to the material.
- Single cycle mode: One cut for one pedal push.
- Automatic cycling mode: Continuously cutting for production runs.
- Quick-change blade gap adjustment prevents the material from folding.
- Rake angle adjustment improves the cut quality, reduces wear and tear on hydraulics, and prolongs blade life.
- Multiple-sided high chromium blades (2 sides on top, 4 on bottom) can be flipped and sharpened many times, saving you money.
- Fully welded plate steel frame maintains stability and helps prevent burring.
|Back Gauge Length||17161|
|Thickness (SS)||1/4" (7 ga.)|
|Strokes Per Minute||20 – 30|
|Front Gauge Length||39.37"|
|Blade Angle||1/2° – 2° Adjustable|
|Blade Gap Adjustment||Manual, Lever Acuated|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Minimum Material Thickness||24ga|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||166x75x85|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products