BAILEIGH INDUSTRIAL ROTARY DRAW BENDER - RDB-125
Tired of your exhausting manual bender? This hydraulic rotary draw bender will increase your productivity.
- Requires only 110-volt, single-phase power for easy plug-inalmost anywhere.
- Handles a maximum capacity of 2.5” OD tubing, 2” OD Chromalloy, 2” square tubing, and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Maximum centerline of 8”, depending on material’s OD.
- Bends up to 200°, allowing for true 180° bends without having to re-pin the die set.
- Takes only 4 complete pushes to reach 180°.
- Built-in anti-spring back mechanism lets hydraulic cylinder retract without losing its place in the bend.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support from our knowledgeable team.
Use this machine for: Economical one-off bending of hand railing and automobile chassis.
Why choose the RDB-125 over comparable machines?
- Low-pressure industrial-grade hydraulics make bendingquick, quiet, and safe, even at full capacity.
- Quick-release counter die positioner makes loading and unloading material more time-efficient.
- Accepts user-friendly drop-on tool sets from Baileigh to increase the options for your applications.
- You can call in for support and advice on projects from our seasoned representatives throughout the machine’s many years of productivity.
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!