Baileigh Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H85
Baileigh HYDRAULIC ROLL BENDER R-H85
Losing too much money on scrap metal? Hone your shop’s efficiency and reduce waste with this fast and accurate double-pinch ring roller.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bends up to 4" round tube, 3” schedule 40 pipe, and 3.375” x 3.375” x .25” angle iron.
- 3 rolls driven by industrial-grade hydraulic transmission.
- Double-pinch design consists of 1 fixed top roll plus 2 bottom rolls moved by independent hydraulic cylinders.
- Hydraulic encoders communicate exact roll positioning to integrated digital readout programmers, making repeatability a cinch.
- You can control all machine movement of the machine from the podium-mounted operator panel with attached foot pedal.
- Hydraulic lateral guide rolls prevent the material from twisting and correct bend angles.
- We bolt and weld the heavy steel plate frame for structural strength so that it won’t flex even at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this tubing roller with a 1-year parts warrantyand lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-H85 over similar machines?
- Cut out those costly straight segments at the start and finish of bends with our double-pinch system, allowing you to pre- and post-bend the material.
- You won’t find many roll benders on the market that can match the robust steel construction of the R-H85.
- No more worrying about checking angles for repeat parts during production runs, thanks to the machine’s programmable stop.
- If you ever run into a problem with the R-H85 or want some advice on a project, you can call Baileigh’s team of knowledgeable reps anytime.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 3" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 68"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 4" (.120") / Min. Dia.: 118"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 2.75" (.157") / Min. Dia.: 118"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 2.375" / Min. Dia. 40"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 5" (1") / Min. Dia. 24"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 4" (.787")/ Min. Dia.: 83"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 3.375" (.250")/ Min. Dia.: 68"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||9.65"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||3,550 lbs.|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 60" x 68"|
|Dimensions L x W x H||60" x 60" x 68"|
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products