Baileigh CS-C485SA Semi-automatic cold saw
This vertical column cold saw weighs an impressive 1,898 lbs. That steel construction lets you cut heavy materials and produce a machined-like surface that doesn't need clean-up.
- Accepts up to a 16.5” blade.
- Miters 45° left and 60° right, perfect for tubing, angle iron, and channel applications.
- Yaskawa® inverter drive controls the variable speed from 40 to 240 rpm.
- 5 hp blade motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Hardened and ground 2” slideways are attached to the solid column for durability and trouble-free movement.
- Efficient combination of drive motor, hydraulic feeding system, and coolant system will provide decades of profitable use, even in a demanding shop.
- Hydraulic downfeed and upfeed can efficiently tackle high production applications.
- You can limit the upward stroke or travel for faster cycle times and production.
- Semi-automatic system is simple to operate: just step on the foot pedal and the blade will descend to cut your material.
- Foot pedal clamps the hydraulic self-centering vise. You don’t have to adjust when switching between material sizes.
- After cutting, the blade automatically shuts off and returns to home position.
- American-style vise has jaws on both sides of the material to increase blade life.
- Vise slides to allow for a continuously variable range of positions.
- Metered stop rod ensures repeatable lengths for efficient production.
- Steel framework prevents wobbling and maintains accuracy.
- Rigid base gives the saw the structural strength to cut large volumes of maximum capacity material.
- Flood coolant system makes blades last longer and maintains a high cut quality.
- Oiler system with one-shot lube keeps the saw head moving smoothly.
- Integrated chip brush cleans away debris for increased blade life.
- Comes with both standard flat and Vee jaws.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for quick shipping.
- We cover this circular cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means you can call our team of experienced metalworkers whenever you have a problem or question.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Max. Blade Diameter||17" - 14" standard|
|Head Miter||45° Left / 30° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||2.36"|
|Square Tube at 45°||3.93" x 3.93"|
|Round Tube at 45°||4.5"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||3.93" x 1.96"|
|Round Solid at 90°||2.75"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||4.72" x 1.96"|
|Square Tube at 90°||4.33" x 4.33"|
|Round Tube at 90°||2.75"|
|Vice Style||Single Action|
|Max. Vice Opening||6"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||1,898 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||58" x 33" x 88"|