Baileigh CS-C425SA Semi-automatic column cold saw
Built from steel and cast iron, this semi-automatic cold saw will last for decades. All industrial-grade components, like the gearbox, hydraulics, and coolant system, keep cuts accurate.
- Accepts a maximum 17” blade.
- Miters 45° left and 60° right, perfect for angle iron and channel.
- You can switch between 4 cutting speeds (35, 60, 70, and 120 rpm) to fit your material.
- 5 hp blade motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Cutting head rides up and down heavy slideway tracks, hardened and ground to offer the most accurate cuts in the industry.
- Blade head allows you to adjust the descent speed.
- Adjustable gibs on the column give the slideways a long lifetime of use.
- You can set a hard vertical stop so that the blade only cuts so far down—great for faster cycle times.
- Whole carriage, including motor and blade, will slide up or down with the press of a button so you can get your material in there.
- Hydraulic downfeed movement of the cutting head offers precise cutting pressure through the cycle, which extends blade life.
- Simple to operate: put the material against the stop rod and press the foot pedal to start cutting.
- Hydraulic self-centering vise clamps the material, then the saw starts its descent.
- After the cut, the blade automatically shuts off and returns to home position.
- Choose manual or semi-automatic mode by turning a dial.
- Metered stop rod lets you easily make repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Rugged steel base reduces vibrations to produce burr-free cuts like only a cold saw can.
- Industrial-grade coolant pump cools the blade and washes chips away.
- Flood coolant system prolongs blade and machine life, plus it helps the blade give you cuts with smooth edges.
- Oiler system lets you pump a lever to release oil from the reservoir and keep the head moving up and down without catching.
- Comes with a box of tools for maintenance and blade changeovers.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipments.
- We cover this vertical column cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means you can contact our team of reps—all with hands-on machine experience—any time you need help.
Recommended for: Large-scale production at any full-service fabrication or machine shop.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Max. Blade Diameter||17" - 14" standard|
|Head Miter||45° Left / 30° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||2.36"|
|Square Tube at 45°||3.93" x 3.93"|
|Round Tube at 45°||4.5"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||3.93" x 1.96"|
|Round Solid at 90°||2.75"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||4.72" x 1.96"|
|Square Tube at 90°||4.33" x 4.33"|
|Round Tube at 90°||4.92"|
|Vice Style||Single Action|
|Max. Vice Opening||6"|
|Blade Speed||Four-Speeds, 35 / 70 & 60 / 120 (rpm)|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||1,870 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||58" x 33" x 84"|