Baileigh CS-275EU Manual Cold Saw
The CS-275EU makes pristine cuts as only a cold saw can. It’s ideal for light metal fabrication and chassis. A cast iron baseand flood coolant system ensure a long lifetime of use.
- Accepts an 11” blade (included).
- 3.25” round tube capacity at 90°, big enough for just about any chassis project.
- Miters up to 45° left and right.
- Dual-mitering head lets you tackle various shapes and materials like pipe, angle iron, and solid bar.
- Blade turns at 54 rpm.
- Robust 1.5 hp motor runs on 110-volt power, so you can use it anywhere.
- Fully cast iron head will deliver clean cuts for many years.
- European-style vise with a cam lock allows for fast material loading and unloading.
- Vise supports the material on opposite sides of the blade to maintain high cut quality.
- Material stop rod lets you conveniently set up repeatable cuts for production runs.
- Solid cast iron saw base keeps the machine stable, so that the blade cuts accurately.
- Saw sits on top of a sturdy steel stand that puts the machine at a comfortable cutting height.
- Flood coolant system helps the operator cut material more easily and prolongs blade and machine life.
- Usually in stock for quick deliveries.
- Replacement parts are available and stocked at our Wisconsin headquarters for fast shipping.
- We cover this circular cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh reps with hands-on machine experience.
- Hobbyists that need a bigger saw than our CS-250
- Maintenance departments in full production shops
- Custom R&D shops
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Max. Blade Diameter||11"|
|Head Miter||45° Left / 45° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||1.5"|
|Round Tube at 45°||3.25"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||2.4" x 2"|
|Round Solid at 90°||1.5"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||3.5" x 2"|
|Round Tube at 90°||3.25"|
|Vice Style||Single Action with Cam Lock|
|Max. Vice Opening||4"|
|Blade Speed||54 (rpm)|
|Shipping Weight||425 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" 44" x 48"|