Baileigh CS-225M Manually operated cold saw
The CS-225M makes burr-free cuts like only a cold saw can. This portable benchtop saw has a cast base and a flood coolant system, often found only on more expensive models.
- Accepts a 9” blade (included).
- It’s our smallest cold saw.
- 2.5” round tube maximum capacity at 90°.
- Miters up to 45° to the left.
- Spins at 50 rpm, optimal for cutting many different kinds of materials.
- Cuts tubing, pipe, angle iron, solids, and much more.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110 volts, so you can plug it in anywhere.
- Self-centering American-style vise keeps the material in the right position with respect to the blade.
- Vise grips the material on both sides of the blade for extra support.
- Direct drive gearbox (encased in a fully machined cast iron housing) ensures proper alignment and a long lifetime of use.
- Stop rod helps with repeatability for small production runs.
- Heavy-duty cast iron base stabilizes the machine, so that it can deliver accurate cuts for many years.
- Flood coolant system maintains high cut quality and helps both the saw and its blades last longer.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so you can get them quickly.
- Covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team with hands-on metalworking experience.
- Hobbyists and small fab shops.
- Larger maintenance or R&D shops that need an entry-level cold saw.
|Max. Blade Diameter||9"|
|Round Solid at 45°||1.5"|
|Square Tube at 45°||2" x 2"|
|Round Tube at 45°||2.125"|
|Round Solid at 90°||1.75"|
|Square Tube at 90°||2.25" x 2.25"|
|Round Tube at 90°||2.5"|
|Vice Style||Dual Action, Self Centering|
|Max. Vice Opening||2.75"|
|Blade Speed||50 rpm|
|Shipping Weight||187 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||28" x 20" x 25"|