Baileigh BSV-24VS-V2 Vertical Band Saw
This metal cutting band saw increases capacity and adds variable-speed. Make straight and curved cuts with the vertical blade.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt three phase power.
- Wide 23.6" throat depth.
- 12.2” maximum cutting thickness.
- Accepts standard 1/8” to 5/8” blades.
- Cast iron table can pivot left to right.
- Includes a cast iron mitering system, rip fence, and protractor to make sure your cuts are straight and repeatable.
- Inverter controlled variable speeds from 85 to 2200 fpm allows you to adjust the speed for cutting wood, metal, and even plastic.
- DRO lets you see the blade speed, so you can choose the right settings for your material and extend blade life.
- This band saw includes everything you need to cut out the center of the material without having to fix a cut through it.
- Manual shear lets you cut the blade, so you can run it through the workpiece, then weld it back together.
- Comes standard with a fully-integrated blade welder with a built-in grinder for finishing the weld joint—great for getting to the center of a cut or repairing blades.
- Thick steel plate framework minimizes vibrations to deliver accurate cuts and helps the machine last for many years.
- Air blowdown system cools the blade and keeps the saw clean from material chips and shavings.
- Halogen work light lets you see what you’re cutting more clearly.
|Table Size|| 24"x24"(cast) & |
|Slant of Table||45°R & 15°L|
|Included Accesories||Blade welder, LED work light, Chip blower, Rip fence, Miter gauge|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||85-2200 Variable Speed|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||1025 lbs|
|Included Blade Size||0.118”(13mm) x 14T|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||53.54”x33.46”x85.43”|
|Machine Dimensions (L x W x H)||49.6"x33"x86.22"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791