Baileigh BS-712M Metal Cutting Band Saw
Need a compact saw that can handle a variety of jobs? You can use this machine as a horizontal band saw for general cutoffs or as a vertical band saw for precise shape cutting.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so you can use it almost anywhere.
- Cutting capacity of 7” OD round and 7’ x 10.25” rectangle at 90°.
- Miters up to 45°; simply loosen the vise and rotate it to the proper angle.
- Cast iron saw head and bow minimize vibrations, ensuring clean, accurate cuts.
- You can operate the saw in horizontal or vertical position(just lift the bow and lock it in place).
- Adjustable blade guides attached to the saw head, with 8 sealed ball bearings, help align the blade and increase its lifetime of use.
- Head and bow are made from heavy cast iron, precisely machined to exacting tolerances, maintaining proper alignment during the cutting process.
- Electro-welded steel plate framework makes the machine sturdy and strong enough to cut at maximum capacity without trouble.
- Moves on wheels for portability.
- Includes chip removal brush and flood coolant system to keep the saw running smoothly for many years.
- We back this portable metal cutting band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. Call a Baileigh rep for troubleshooting or project tips whenever you need help.
- We typically keep replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Miter Angle||0 – 45°|
|Capacity Rectangular 90 x 45 x 45L||7" x 10.23" x 4.72" x 4.13"|
|Capacity Round 90° x 45°||7" x 4.33"|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||125 x 215 x 270|
|Shipping Weight||398 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||51" x 18" x 42"|