Baileigh BS-250M Mitering Band Saw
Does you cut a variety of materials and profiles? This single-miter horizontal band saw is a great investment. With a welded steel framework, the saw offers decades of precision.
- Runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so you can use it practically anywhere.
- Cuts up to 8.93” round metal stock at 90°.
- Swivel head miters up to 60°.
- Angle changes takes seconds—and the vise stays in place.
- Cast iron saw head and bow reduce vibrations and keep the saw accurate.
- Accepts a standard 1” blade.
- Adjustable speed from 66 to 280 fpm for the blade and the material, increasing the blade life and decreasing costs.
- Patented blade tension device (a liquid-filled gauge) makes it easy to check the tension and correct it.
- An inverter drives the 2 hp motor through a gearbox, so there are no pulleys to adjust or belts to break!
- 2 ways to operate this metal band saw:Includes a powerful coolant pump that washes away metal chips, cools the blade teeth, and lubricates the blade, helping it last longer.
- Manual descent: Using the pull-down arm and trigger switch to activate the blade and coolant.
- Hydraulic descent: For production runs, you can switch the machine over to cut using the pressure you input. It will automatically shut down the blade and coolant system when the cut is completed.
- Baileigh covers this metal-cutting band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We typically keep all replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. You can call up an experienced technical sales rep for troubleshooting and project advice anytime.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Miter Adjustment||Swivel Head|
|Miter Angle||0 – 60°|
|Motor||High Torque 1.1Kw (AC)|
|Capacity Rectangular 90° x 45°||10.23" x 4.33"|
|Capacity Round 90°/ 45° / 60°||8.93" x 5.9" x 3.54"|
|Capacity Square 90°/ 45° / 60°||8.66" x 5.7" x 3.34"|
|Blade Guide||Carbide x Roller|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||66–280 Variable|
|Shipping Weight||475 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||61" x 29" x 37"|