Baileigh BS-20M-DM Dual Mitering Band Saw
Need to increase production? The manual BS-20M-DM offers hydraulic descent, a roller infeed, and a material stop for efficiency. With its steel frame, the saw will last for many years.
- Inverter drive lets you adjust blade speed: 69 to 306 fpm.
- Accepts large 1.25” blade (included) for speed and accuracy. The larger the blade, the straighter the cut.
- Available in 220-volt triple-phase or 440-volt triple-phase (special order) models.
- Industrial reduction gearbox transmission makes the saw more reliable than one with a belt and pulley system.
- Miters 45° left and 60° right. Just push or pull the head to the angle you need.
- Rigid cast iron bow adds to the structural strength of the machine and reduces vibrations.
- Quick-lock vise has serrated jaws that grip onto round material, preventing it from spinning and ruining a blade.
- Hydraulic descent allows you to select the proper speed, increasing cut quality and blade life.
- Roller infeed and outfeed table enables you to slide the material to and from the blade, saving strain.
- Includes a material stop for conveniently making repeat cuts.
- Digital readout shows the blade speed. Adjust the dial to use the same settings for multiples of a part.
- Electro-welded steel frame keeps vibrations down to a minimum, so your cuts stay straight and accurate.
- Our patented blade tensioning gauge simplifies the process of checking the tension and adjusting it. Just line the black arrow up with the green area.
- High-pressure flood coolant system washes away chips and helps the blade last longer.
- Huge chip tray at the bottom collects debris and keeps your shop clean.
- Automatic shut-off system stops the machine once it’s done cutting, for your safety.
- We typically keep this saw and its parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- The dual mitering horizontal band saw comes with lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of experienced reps for troubleshooting or project advice.
|Miter Adjustment||Dual Miter Swivel Head|
|Miter Angle||0 – 60°, 45°L|
|Capacity Round 90°/ 45° / 60°||13" x 12" x 8.5"|
|Capacity Square 90°/ 45° / 60°||13" x 12" x 8.5"|
|Blade Guide||Carbide / Roller|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||60 - 306 Inverter Driven|
|Power||220V, 60Hz, 3-Phase|
|Shipping Weight||2,156 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||88.6" x 35.5" x 61.4"|